Make your reservations today. Click here for more information on car rental in Israel or call us toll free 1-800.
Do you want to drive and tour in Jerusalem?The capital of Israel is one of the most majestic places in the world. It’s a place of history, religion and rich society.
We have Jerusalem rental cars in Israel for your convenience. Drive to Jerusalem with your Tamir rental car to spend the day at the multicultural areas it offers.
Your Jerusalem rental car is a great way to visit any location in the central of Israel, but if you want to learn more about the holy city, we recommend that you take a private tour guide.
A Jerusalem tour guide will give you the story behind the city and the history behind the people, and with the Car rental in Jerusalem, your transportation from one place to another will be easier and cheaper with Tamir.
So.. If you want to explore Jerusalem, then you should leave your hotel room or house early in the morning.
- You can drive your own rental car to visit the most popular attractions in Jerusalem, but you can also get a private tour guide if you want to learn more about the city.
- Your tour guide will tell you the story behind Jerusalem and its people.
Jerusalem, as the capital of Israel, is home to sites of major religious significance, including:
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre·
- The Temple Mount
- The Western Wall
Whether you are visiting the city for the first time or you’ve been here before, renting a car is one of the best things that you can do.
Tamir Rental offers a wide range of car models for you to pick from.
Why Choose Tamir For Car Rental In Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem is a place of religion, rich society and history.
- If you want to drive in Jerusalem, all you need to do is to choose from our selection of cars and you will arrive at your destination safely and on time.
- If you need a reliable service to drop you off or pick you up at the airport or you want to tour the city, you can always rent a car from us.
Large selection of vehicles
We have a large selection of vehicles to pick from, including:
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Hyundai i40cw
- Chevrolet Spark
- Seat Toledo
These cars are well-maintained to ensure your comfort and safety throughout the ride.
- If you’re traveling with your family, then it is surely more convenient to travel in a car that’s driven by you.This way, you have control over the speed of the car.
- Many cab drivers are very strict about turning on the air conditioner. You want your entire ride to be peaceful and comfortable.
- Traveling in a bus is not very comfortable, especially when traveling with the whole family. By renting a car, you don’t need to deal with such issues.
Get Your Car Right Away
You don’t need to look for the right bus or wait for the cab if you rent a car from us. The car will be waiting for you at the airport, so your transportation is already prepared when you arrive.
- We keep our prices affordable to meet all needs.
- You may think that taking a bus or getting a cab to visit different places is a cheap way of traveling around the city, if you plan to visit a dozen places,
- however, you will find that it is going to cost you more. Taking a bus or cab is inconvenient since you need to wait for it.
- When you rent a car, you will not only be able to save money; you’ll also save a lot of time that you can allocate for visiting other places or trying exciting activities with your family.
We can pick you up and drop you off from anywhere in Israel. Call toll free 1-800 to book your reservation today!
Book your reservations today for a Jerusalem rental car and start planning your trip to Jerusalem.
Other Issues You Might Be Interested In
More About Car Rental in Jerusalem